- This is the creation of a company for the takeover of an existing activity (currently operated as a natural person by the current owner)
- The campsite is already established and recognized. It straddles the towns of Rendeux and La-Roche-en-Ardennes, in the Ourthe and Aisne region, ideal for those who enjoy walking, cycling, abseiling, kayaking, fishing, caves, folklore and good food.
- Only the “Rendeux” part is operated to date and only by passing camping. The commune of Rendeux has been encouraging for several years the creation of unusual housing and mobile-home sites, a path that we wish to follow in order to meet the demand of the commune.
- The part on La-Roche-en-Ardennes is not yet exploited and allows a nice extension. The town had to deal with an unexpected flow of tourists for the 2020 season. Wallonia and the CGT have launched a communication campaign to promote tourism in Wallonia (https://www.la-roche-en-ardenne.be/news?news=1591347065)
- The property (leisure land + buildings) is held in full private ownership by the operating couple.
- The place already offers, in addition to private accommodation, all the facilities necessary for the operation of a campsite (parking, commercial area, toilets, locations, tools, storage, etc.) as well as the required authorizations (Permit Urban planning, Class 3 Environmental Permit, Fire safety certificate)
- Only the caravanning license for 45 pitches is not transferable (registered car) and must be reintroduced in the name of the company to be set up.
- The CGT and the municipality of Rendeux have already confirmed that this is only a formality and that they will support obtaining the said permit.
- A bus stop has already been installed in front of the campsite to allow travelers to reach the campsite or to move around the area without having to use their car
Localisation et emplacement
Customers and Opportunities
During the Covid-19 crisis, many Belgians turned to local tourism to avoid traveling to other countries
Sales of Motorhomes and tents exploded, in fact, it allowed people to travel all the way by staying in a health “bubble” that is safer than a hotel room
Along the Ourthe, many campsites have shared the market for many years, 2 main competitors have recently closed: the Maboge campsite and the Marcourt campsite.
Belgian campsites are more often aimed at fixed tents or mobile homes, but the places where motorhomes can be accommodated are not very developed in Belgium.
What we bring in addition to a classic campsite: